Graduate or Recently Qualified Development Consultant
We are currently seeking a high calibre individual who is either MRICS qualified or willing to pursue MRICS status to join our London-based team; please see full details below and to apply send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 18th May 2018.
BBP Regeneration provides consultancy services covering all stages of the regeneration process from core research and forecasting through to options analysis, strategy formulation, financial and economic appraisal, monitoring and evaluation, and project delivery. Understanding, assessing and facilitating development viability and delivery is at the heart of our service offer.
We act for major developers and landowners, as well as Government departments, Local Authorities, and a number of other public and private sector organisations.
We have a successful track record in assessing innovative and difficult development projects, and in establishing and delivering strategies that will ensure that sustainable regeneration and growth schemes are both market-orientated and capable of being funded and implemented.
Specialist services offered by BBP include Economic Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation, Financial Modelling and Feasibility Assessment, Delivery and Funding Advice.
We need high-calibre individuals to join our team and to take part in our ongoing growth. BBP undertake an extremely wide range of projects, which creates a varied and stimulating working environment. New candidates will be involved in challenging projects, working closely with experienced partners who are hands on and involved in every project. BBP Regeneration offers the right candidate the opportunity to deliver real social, economic and environmental improvements on high profile projects. We have an enviable and proven track record of supporting newly qualified graduates and developing them into senior property professionals with strong industry reputations.
BBP is an Equal Opportunities employer.
BBP Regeneration is offering an exciting opportunity within the property development, housing and regeneration sector. From Day One, you will play an active role in projects throughout the UK, have client contact at the highest level, and be part of a collaborative and dynamic team where you will make meaningful contributions.
As a consultant your role will involve:
- undertaking development appraisals,
- researching market information,
- financial modelling,
- consultations with agents, developers and other stakeholders
- reporting to clients.
You will work on projects relating to:
- viability advice
- advising on s106/CIL obligations
- feasibility studies
- affordable housing contributions
- market analysis
- options reviews
- the preparation of business cases.
You will have the opportunity to work on development/regeneration projects across residential, retail, office and industrial property classes and at every stage from initial strategy formulation, masterplanning and feasibility studies through to funding and delivery.
Available to the right candidates
- Contribute to wide range of projects for high profile public and private sector clients
- Part of a dynamic and highly experienced team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career advancement
- Support and guidance through the RICS APC if required
- Annual CPD training budget
- Opportunities for client secondments
- Flexible working arrangements, including homeworking.
Skills and experience required
- Knowledge and understanding of, or strong interest in development appraisals, data research and analysis, valuation, real estate fundamentals and regeneration/urban renewal
- Preferably at least one year’s experience of working in a professional office environment, though exceptional graduate would be considered
- Self-Starter able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to work flexibly – being adaptable, and working at high level down to detail
- Recently qualified as a Chartered Surveyor or currently preparing for APC process; exceptional graduates will be considered
- Strong academic record (RICS accredited qualification)
- Genuine interest in regeneration
- Excellent report writing, IT and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in multi-disciplinary teams
- Capacity to think laterally and innovatively.