Educated at King’s College, London where he took a First-Class degree in History and a PhD, followed by the Royal Agricultural University from which he gained a RICS-accredited professional MSc in International Real Estate, Christopher joined BBP in 2017. He brings experience of acquisition and disposal of retail and leisure property as well as of valuation of land and property across a range of sectors. Christopher works with BBP’s clients on development consultancy, project funding and delivery work, preparing development appraisals, undertaking financial modelling, as well as preparing business cases for investment in land and property projects.
- Development consultancy and commercial viability
- Financial modelling
- Masterplan frameworks and town centres studies
- Preparation of business cases
- Town centres and high streets
- Commercial property acquisitions and disposals
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)